|Not included in the package||You can buy it in our store.|
|Is on kit|
|Bottles in kit|
|20 bottles||10 IU.|
Buy original Jintropin HGH in our store!
General Information and Effects of Jintropin Somatropin.
Effects of growth hormone on the tissues of the body can generally be described as anabolic (building up). Like most other protein hormones, GH acts by interacting with a specific receptor on the surface of cells. Increased height during childhood is the most widely known effect of GH. Height appears to be stimulated by at least two mechanisms: Because polypeptide hormones are not fat-soluble, they cannot penetrate cell membranes.
Thus, GH exerts some of its effects by binding to receptors on target cells, where it activates the MAPK/ERK pathway.
Through this mechanism GH directly stimulates division and multiplication of chondrocytes of cartilage. GH also stimulates, through the JAK-STAT signaling pathway, the production of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1, formerly known as somatomedin C), a hormone homologous to proinsulin. The liver is a major target organ of GH for this process and is the principal site of IGF-1 production.
Jintropin for sale
IGF-1 has growth-stimulating effects on a wide variety of tissues. Additional IGF-1 is generated within target tissues, making it what appears to be both an endocrine and an autocrine/paracrine hormone. IGF-1 also has stimulatory effects on osteoblast and chondrocyte activity to promote bone growth. In addition to increasing height in children and adolescents, growth hormone has many other effects on the body:
- Increases calcium retention
- Strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone
- Increases muscle mass through sarcomere hypertrophy
- Promotes lipolysis
- Increases protein synthesis
- Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding the brain
- Plays a role in homeostasis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose
- Promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
- Stimulates the immune system
- Increases deiodination of T4 to T3
How to use Jintropin
This is difficult task. It is depend on your purposes and expected results. Before making your choice, you have to consult a doctor. There are next tasks: where to buy Jintropin and how much chosen course will cost .
It is very important to understand that while receiving Jintropin, human body’s necessity in insulin will rise . That’s why the dosage of Jintropin should be selected individually. Then, to increase the dosage as the thyroid gland will adapt to Jintropin and started to produce insulin independently and in necessary quantity!
Otherwise, you will spend money not only on Jintropin’s course, also, you will spend money on treatment from wrong using of Jintropin. Everybody should remember that increasing of Jintropin’s dosage doesn’t give result, but can be dangerous for life.
For getting more real effects for a short time, you can use Jintropin jointly with insulin or anabolic steroids. For instance:
• For maximum result of fat burning is recommended dosage of Jintropin in 8-10 IU/day ( will be better to divided on 2-3 times per day) with anabolic.
• For increasing of muscle mass is 10-16 IU/day ( it is possible to divide on several stages with insulin or steroids).
• For rejuvenating effect is 2-4 IU/day.
• For spending reconstructive and preventative effects for professional’s athletes muscle and cartilage is enough 4-6 IU/day.