Bitcoin tutorial! How to pay for items it our store with bitcoin!
WHY SHALL YOU CHOOSE BITCOIN?
we prepared for you a tutorial how to use bitcoin. Some of you can think, that it is difficult, but in fact this is an extremely easy, intuitive and anonymous way to pay.
5 incontestable ASVANTAGES TO PAY WITH BITCOINS!
1. You stay anonymous! If you buy bitcoins in Circle or Coinbase your account is associated with your bitcoin wallet. But nobody knows where to and what for you are sending bitcoins. Also there are different ways to make it more anonymous (for example send first bitcoins to a temporary bitcoin wallet created at https://blockchain.info/en/wallet by using a VPN/Tor connection with a different IP-address).
2. If you pay with bitcoins we will deliver your order 1-2 days faster, because Western Union and Money Gram require some time to get payment confirmation.
3. If you pay with bitcoins you get extra discounts from us.
For international warehouse – extra 10% discount; e.g. your order total is $500, but you need to pay only $450.
For EU Domestic warehouse – 5% extra discount.
4. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. As compared again Western Union or Money Gram bitcoin-transfers are fast and they cannot be blocked by any authority! If you pay by WU or MG they can block your payment for some reason. In this case you will need to resend your payment, which implies additional fees, time losses and inconvenience. With Bitcoin you won`t ever face such issues. Bitcoin transfers are always easy, fast and smooth.
5. Availability 24/7/365. You don`t need to think when to find time to visit a bank, WU office etc. Do you have holidays or night-time at the moment? With bitcoin it does not matter. If you need to transfer bitcoins at 3 a.m. on Sunday, they will be transferred at 3 a.m. on Sunday. In most of cases you even don`t need to leave your house.
HOW AND WHERE TO GET BITCOINS?
There are a lot of exchangers in Internet. Here are some most popular and easy ways to get bitcoins:
1. circle.com/en - you need just to sign up there, attach your bank card to your account and that`s it. Very similar to Paypal. This application is used by over than 50000 people, so its legit. Please remember that circle has a 300$ limit if you use it for the first time. You can increase your limits 7 days after the first purchase of bitcoins. After you receive bitcoins you will need to send them to our wallet provided at the checkout, when you choose bitcoin as payment option.
Download Circle for Iphone https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/circ...920164002?mt=8
Download Circle for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...circle.android
2. coinbase.com - this app is similar to Circle. But when you attach your bank account and buy bitcoins it can take several days before bitcoins are debited to your bitcoin wallet. Please keep this in mind. All instructions are given on site.
Download Coinbase for Iphone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin...886427730?mt=8
Download Coinbase for Android. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en
3. libertyx.com - one more way to buy bitcoins. It is a bit different as 2 previous options. With LibertyX you can pay by cash and get bitcoins. You are able to buy bitcoin instantly at 19,000+ local stores in the USA.
a) Find a nearby store using the map
b) Follow the specific store instructions and pay in cash
c) Bitcoin is immediately sent to the address you provide
To find the nearest store you need LibertyX mobile app :
Download LibertyX for Iphone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/libe...966538981?mt=8
Download LibertyX for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ertyx.libertyx
4. localbitcoins.com – this site allows you to buy bitcoins at different ways. You can choose your location and find the nearest to you store, where you pay with cash and get bitcoins. You can also use PayPal to buy bitcoins. Please visit this site to get more info. It is easy to use.
5. prepaidbitco.in – this is one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins. You just buy prepaid bitcoin cards through PayPal. Fast and convenient. However, there is one thing… this site has a pretty high Bitcoin-USD ratio; higher as official Bitcoin-USD ratio from blockchain.
We from our side do our best to reduce your expenses, thus, every customer, who chooses Bitcoin as payment option gets extra 10% credit from order total. If you pay $500 you get $550 to your account in our store. It shall cover your extra expenses.
6. Bitcoin ATMs. Please use this site to read more and find nearest to you ATM, which allows to buy Bitcoins http://coinatmradar.com/blog/how-to-...h-bitcoin-atm/
You can specify there our bitcoin address (which you receive at the checkout) to pay directly to us, thus, you even don`t need to have a bitcoin wallet. They have a mobile App too. Android or iOS.
DISCLAIMER: Frequently, Bitcoin ATM fees and buying exchange rate are highest on the market! Please always double check the amount of bitcoins you will receive for your fiat money and compare it with an official and actual rate exchange like Preev.com. If the amount of coins is significantly lower than the expected one please do not proceed with payment and try a different method of buying Bitcoin.
7. indacoin.com - this site requires no registration. You just go to this page, chose payment way (debit/credit card is most popular), enter data there and specify amount and bitcoin address to pay.
That`s all. Bitcoins come not immediately, but within 30-40 minutes. You can use this site, specify our bitcoin address directly and you even won`t need to install your own bitcoin wallet. It`s very simple. However, Bitcoin-USD ratio here is also not advantageous for customers. This site also has limits if you use it for the first time.
8. paybis.com - the easiest way you can buy bitcoins directly with your debit or credit card. A detailed video is available here
9. Other exchanges where you can purchase bitcoins via cash deposit: WallofCoins, BitQuick
10. Other exchanges where you can purchase bitcoins via credit/debit card: Binance, CoinMama, BitPanda, Bitit, Cex.io, BitStamp
11. Other exchanges where you can purchase bitcoins via bank transfer: Gemini, Xapo, BitStamp, Kraken, BitPanda
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you favorite Exchange is offering a wallet, please make sure to stay away from keeping your funds in that wallet or making any payments from that wallet. You should always have a personal 2nd wallet like Breadwallet, Greenaddress, (mobile devices) Electrum (desktop). Any funds deposited in the wallet that your Exchange offered should be moved immediately to your second wallet.