|Included in the package||You can buy it in our store.|
|Is on kit|
About IGF1 LR3
Peptide IGF-1LR3 is a preparation derived from natural insulin-like growth factor. It affects the cell metabolism directly by blocking free glucose ingression into the cells, causing the body to process its own fat tissue. In addition to it the insulin-like growth factor IGF has an anabolic effect on the muscle tissue enhancing the natural protein synthesis and helping cells to uptake nutrients better improving the overall condition of the organism.
The effects of the use of IGF1 LR3
- Active growth of lean muscle tissue
- Reduce of the amount of subcutaneous fat
- Normalization of nerve cell function and its rapid recovery
- The favorable effect on the cardiovascular system
It is recommended to buy IGF-1LR3 and administrate it regularly for the following athletes:
- Bodybuilders who want to gain muscle mass and get rid of body fat
- Sportsmen who need to increase their own athletic performance
Administration of insulin-like growth factor IGF-1LR3 is highly recommended to the athletes during intensive trainings, for example before the competitions. So if you want to secure your body and its functions with the fast recovery during this period it is very important to buy IGF-1LR3.
Application and dosage of IGF1 LR3
Insulin-like growth factor should be administered as a course accordingly to the following guidelines:
- the peptide is administered intramuscularly
- optimal daily dosage - 100-200 mcg;
- the whole course is calculated for 4 weeks, followed by a break of at least for 1 month.
- may be combined with other peptides
Higher daily dosages will lead the organism to antibody response to IGF-1 LR3.
Side effects and contraindications
Clinical trials and reviews of IGF-1LR3 show that the preparation is fully safe for use. Due to its natural origin, insulin-like growth factor does not cause any side effects and can act as a natural doping for human body. However you must strictly adhere to the instructions and recommended dosages.
Application information is posted for the informational purposes only.